| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
CBAI & Associates
Member Since: 2012
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401
Chief Executive Officer:
Chief Operations Officer:
Director of Operations :
CBAI & Associates (CBAIA) is a service-disabled veteran- owned small business (SDVOSB), minority-owned company established to provide logistics management, program management and information technology support to the federal government, Department of Defense, and state and local governments. CBAIA has established concrete credentials in the areas of program management support, logistics life-cycle management support and contingency logistics.
Program management; acquisition and life-cycle logistics; reliability and maintainability analyses; manpower, personnel and training (MPT); human systems integration (HSI) support; technical documentation; business case and performance-based logistics analyses; fielding and sustainment support; and engineering services.
Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Department of Justice, U.S. Coast Guard.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
GSA PES, GSA LOGWORLD, SeaPort-e.
International Standards Organization (ISO) 9001:2000.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Minority Owned
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned
- Acquisition Management
- Analytic Services
- App Development
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Biometric Products/Services
- Communications Systems
- Data Storage
- Engineering & Technical Support
- Field Engineering
- Intelligence Support Systems
- Mission Planning
- Navigation/Guidance Systems
- Operations & Maintenance
- Radio Monitoring Systems
- Satellite Communications
- Software Engineering
- Strategic Planning
- Systems Engineering/Technical Assistance
- Systems Integration
- Tactical Radios
- Test and Evaluation Equipment
- Trusted Computer Systems
- 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 - Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541614 - Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: