| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Member Since: 2012
Tampa, Florida 33618-4425
Telephone: (813) 792-6009
Steven D. Ritzi
Pergravis is a mission-critical facility consulting and services firm. Its sevices include facility assessment, design, improvement, migration, maintenance and management activities.The company serves a broad range of DOD customers as well as other public and private-sector organizations. Pergravis provides these services on a global basis from its headquarters in Tampa, Florida.
Mission-critical facility consulting, design, improvement and maintenance with a focus on critical power, UPS, cooling and enterprise migration services.
DISA, VA, State Department, CACI, Dell, Harris and others.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
U.S. Army CHESS: ITES2-C, EAGLE, DISAOne, DISA CUBES.
CDCS, CDCP, CORM.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Analytic Services
- Business Information Services/Systems
- Data Communications
- Disaster Recovery/Reconstitution
- Engineering & Technical Support
- Fire Control
- Operations & Maintenance
- Patch Panels
- Product Installation & Maintenance
- Repair Equipment/Services
- Strategic Planning
- Telecom Equipment/Services
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance
- Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Computer Systems Design Services
- Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
- Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
- Engineering Services
- Flooring Contractors
- Other Computer Related Services
- Other Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Security Systems Services (except Locksmiths)
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: