| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Hot Wire Communications
Member Since: 2012
Anchorage, Alaska 99518
David C. Ellis
Hot Wire Communications LLC (Hot Wire) is a member of the Chenega's family of companies. The company is a qualified native-owned, DBE small business LLC with a more than 50 million bonding capability. Hot Wire is actively engaged as a commercial electrical contractor with specialization services in copper and fiber optic distribution, inside structured cabling systems (voice and data), working with Mitel and Cisco VoIP integrators as well as with access control, paging, intercom and CCTV integrators.
Electrical, data and telecommunications services.
Anchorage school district, University of Alaska-Anchorage, University of Alaska-Fairbanks, state of Alaska, providence Alaska Medical Center, POGO Mine, NOAA Antenna Farm, Schlumberger North Slope, Alaska Regional Hospital, JBER Telecom projects, MOA projects.
$4 million to $6 million.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
Native Owned, DBE small business.
BISCI RCDD, BISCI Techs, Systimax certifications, Ortronics certifications, Leviton certifications.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Federally-designated Small Business
- Minority Owned
- Native American Owned
- Antenna Technology
- Broadcast Equipment
- Communications Systems
- Data Communications
- Electronic Cameras
- Fiber Optics
- Microwave Products/Systems
- Networking Technologies
- Patch Panels
- Power Amplifiers/Supplies
- Public Key Infrastructure & Systems
- Switching Equipment
- Telecom Equipment/Services
- Telecom System Design/Engineering
- Telephone Equipment/Systems
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies
- Video Equipment
- Video Teleconferencing
- Wireless Communications
- All Other Telecommunications
- Computer and Computer Peripheral Equipment and Software Merchant Wholesalers
- Electrical Apparatus and Equipment, Wiring Supplies, and Related Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
- Telecommunications Resellers
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: