| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Member Since: 2013
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601
724-552-4904, ext. 121
AGDisplays provides innovative, high-quality LCD enhancement products and services for a variety of industrial and defense applications. Its capabilities span all branches of the U.S. military as well as industrial, medical, marine, transportation, manufacturing industries and financial. From design through production, AGDisplays delivers an extensive range of customized solutions to improve standard display attributes and to maximize display performance under rugged conditions. It delivers unique custom solutions for all display needs ranging from night vision for the military to high-intensity screens. AGDisplays offers a cradle to grave LCD Services and can help resolve its customers' display challenges with world-class engineering, manufacturing and integration, and life-cycle management.
NVIS design and integration, optical bonding, dual-mode backlighting solutions, LED enhancement, touchscreen integration, film enhancement, lamination services, LED direct backlight up to 65, LED power/controllers, EMI filtering, turnkey solutions, design, manufacturing, integration and assembly, warranty support services, repair services and end of life panel sales.
General Dynamics, GE Aviation, ARROW, SAIC, DRT, HARRIS, Wabtec.
ISO 14001:2004; ISO 9001:2008.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Minority Owned
- Communications Systems
- Display Systems
- Global Positioning System
- Navigation/Guidance Systems
- Wireless Communications
- Communication Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- Computer Systems Design Services
- Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
- Consumer Electronics Repair and Maintenance
- Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing
- Other Computer Related Services
- Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- Other Electronic Parts and Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- Printed Circuit Assembly (Electronic Assembly) Manufacturing
- Semiconductor and Related Device Manufacturing
- 02/11/2014 West 2014 Exhibits
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: