| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Member Since: 1948
Arlington, Virginia 22209
President and Chief Executive Officer:
Senior Vice President, Government Relations:
Senior Vice President, Communications:
BAE Systems is a global defense, aerospace and security company with approximately 90,000 employees worldwide. The company delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
Communications and navigation systems mission planning and imagery exploitation, systems engineering and technical services, information and electronic warfare systems, information technology services, ECM, IFF and C4ISR.
U.S. government agencies, DOD, foreign military and commercial industry.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
RS3; ALLIANT 2; DTIC Pool 1, Seaport-NxG; DISA SETI
Veterans possess the skills, character, and determination to get the job done, from cyber operations and intelligence analysis to combat vehicles and mission-critical electronic systems. We're proud to provide solutions and services that advance the strength and security of America and its allies, and we offer an environment where veterans and reservists can continue doing mission-centered work.
Learn more ...
Small Business Status:
- Not Small Business
- C3I Systems
- Data Communications
- Drones/Unmanned Systems
- Electronic Warfare Systems
- Information Systems
- Mission Planning
- Navigation/Guidance Systems
- Systems Engineering/Technical Assistance
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 541712 - Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
- 334511 - Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and Instrument Manufacturing
Where You Can Find BAE Systems
- 03/02/2020 WEST 2020 Exhibitors
- 11/19/2019 TechNet Indo Pacific EXH 19
- 02/13/2019 WEST 2019 Exhibitors
- 11/13/2018 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY19
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: