| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Member Since: 1948
Arlington, Virginia 22209
President and Chief Executive Officer:
Senior Vice President, Government Relations:
Senior Vice President, Communications:
BAE Systems is a global defense, aerospace and security company with approximately 90,000 employees worldwide. The company delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
Communications and navigation systems mission planning and imagery exploitation, systems engineering and technical services, information and electronic warfare systems, information technology services, ECM, IFF and C4ISR.
U.S. government agencies, DOD, foreign military and commercial industry.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
RS3; ALLIANT 2
Veterans possess the skills, character, and determination to get the job done, from cyber operations and intelligence analysis to combat vehicles and mission-critical electronic systems. We're proud to provide solutions and services that advance the strength and security of America and its allies, and we offer an environment where veterans and reservists can continue doing mission-centered work.
Learn more ...
Small Business Status:
- Not Small Business
- C3I Systems
- Data Communications
- Electronic Warfare Systems
- Information Systems
- Mission Planning
- Navigation/Guidance Systems
- Systems Engineering/Technical Assistance
- Unmanned Systems
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 541712 - Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
- 334511 - Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and Instrument Manufacturing
Where You Can Find BAE Systems
- 04/18/2018 Spring Intel Symp EXH-REG FY18
- 02/06/2018 WEST 2018 Exhibitors
- 10/23/2017 MILCOM FY18 EXH
- 08/08/2017 TechNet Augusta EXH 2017
- 04/26/2017 Spring Intel Symp EXH-REG FY17
- 02/21/2017 West 2017 Exhibitors
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: