| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Corning Optical Communications
Member Since: 2007
Hickory, North Carolina 28603-0489
President and Chief Executive Officer:
Federal Account Manager:
Corning Optical Communications is one of the world's leading suppliers of optical connectivity solutions for communications networks. The company offers a broad range of end-to-end fiber optic product solutions for FTTx, voice, data and POL network applications, as well as distributed antenna system (DAS) solutions for flexible wireless coverage. Corning Optical Communications pioneered many of the global solutions used in state-of-the-art cabling systems and is internationally recognized for its global manufacturing capabilities and award-winning service and support.
Manufactures fiber optic cable, connectors, hardware and pre-terminated solutions for LAN and data center applications. Offers 24/7 technical support, training and global project management.
LANscape Solutions ensure the successful and efficient foundation for local area networks (LAN), fiber-to-the-desk architectures and data center environments for enterprise and federal customers.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
Available on GSA Schedule through its distribution partners.
Small Business Status:
- Not Small Business
- Communications Systems
- Data Communications
- Fiber Optics
- Field Engineering
- Networking Technologies
- Patch Panels
- Product Installation & Maintenance
- Professional Development
- Secure Communications
- Systems Engineering/Technical Assistance
- Telecom System Design/Engineering
- Test and Evaluation Equipment
- Wireless Communications
- 335921 - Fiber Optic Cable Manufacturing
- 237130 - Power and Communication Line and Related Structures Construction
- 334220 - Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing
Where You Can Find Corning Optical Communications
- 08/17/2020 TechNet Augusta EXH 2020
- 11/19/2019 TechNet Indo Pacific EXH 19
- 08/19/2019 TechNet Augusta EXH 2019
- 11/13/2018 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY19
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: