| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
ANACAPA Micro Products
Member Since: 2008
Ventura, California 93006
President and AFCEA Contact:
Sales and Operations Manager:
Government Division Manager:
Anacapa is the premier technology company, serving many industries--including government and higher education. But we're not in business to simply do business; we're committed to providing clients with the best products, dependable services and a customer experience that's unequaled.
We offer a comprehensive array of services including desktop, maintenance, support, and network services along with server and storage integration. Our relationship with 600+ OEMs helps clients stretch every dollar.
ITT, General Dynamics, L-3 Com and Verizon/Federal. Contracts in Data Center, C4 engineering and integration, systems engineering, facility operations and management scenarios.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
NASA SEWP; NITAAC CIO, SeaPort-e
ISO 9008/AS9120; HubZone Supplier; ITIL V3; PMP;
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Acquisition Management
- Computer Peripherals
- Instruments and Related Products Manufacturing for Measuring, Displaying, and Controlling Industrial Process Variables
- Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing
- Computer and Computer Peripheral Equipment and Software Merchant Wholesalers
- Electrical and Electronic Appliance, Television, and Radio Set Merchant Wholesalers
- Electronic Computer Manufacturing
- Other Computer Related Services
- Other Electronic Parts and Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- Other Professional Equipment and Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: