| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Mount Airey Group Inc.
Member Since: 2008
Fairfax, Virginia 22032-1205
Chief Executive Officer:
Bill Russell and Mike Matyas
Mount Airey Group Inc. is an 8(a)-certified information security company focused on identity management. The company has expertise in public key infrastructure, biometrics, authentication and authorization systems, and security systems integration. Personnel have extensive experience in the design, development and management of system and software engineering projects, particularly in high-technology disciplines and current federal policy, such as FISMA and HSPD-12 compliance. Most company resources have security certifications.
IT security services and consultation concerning authentication and identity management. Product offerings include the secure Ozone authorization product suite.
DOD, Army, Department of State, Department of Homeland Security, Smithsonian Institution, General Services Administration, Treasury Department.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC contract holder under Constellation I (nationwide IT services under Functional Categories 1-4) and GSA IT Schedule 70 (SINs 132-51, 132-62, 132-33, 132-34).
GSA-certified Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12); Integrator for Integration Services and Products; CMMISVS/2 Appraised
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Federally-designated Small Business
- 8A Firms
- Minority Owned
- App Development
- Authentication Means and Services
- Biometric Products/Services
- Cryptographic Products
- Data Communications
- Information Assurance
- Information Management
- Information Security
- Information Systems
- Operations & Maintenance
- Professional Services
- Public Key Infrastructure & Systems
- Secure Communications
- Security Devices
- Smart Cards & Services
- Software Engineering
- Systems Integration
- Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Computer Systems Design Services
- Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
- Computer and Software Stores
- Custom Computer Programming Services
- Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- Other Computer Related Services
- Reseach and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
- Software Publishers
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: