| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
Member Since: 2012
Santa Clara, California 95054
Vice President, U.S. Federal Sales:
Federal Field Marketing Manager:
Federal Channel Account Manager:
Palo Alto Networks Inc. is proud to meet the cyber security needs of the U.S. Government. Our government customers include the intelligence community, defense and civilian sectors. We serve these agencies in the following areas: - Protection at the department, mission, function and network perimeter - this includes verifying the legitimacy of users and the applications that they use; - Protection of Data Center operations for both "north-south" and "east-west" traffic; - Protection for the mobile environment. With an innovative approach to cyber security to thwart both known and unknown threats, including APTs, we provide the right solution for the right area of your network - including virtual form factor platforms for some of the most demanding data center environments. The company also serves other critical sectors including some of the world's largest financial institutions, oil and gas, power, and healthcare institutions. We look forward to serving your next-generation cyber security needs.
Palo Alto Networks next-generation security platforms classify traffic based on the accurate identification of the application, regardless of port, protocol or evasive tactic and scan content in real-time to protect against known and unknown threat, including APTs, as well as viruses, spyware, data leakage and application vulnerabilities.
Palo Alto Networks has many customers within the U.S. Government (defense, intelligence and civilian sectors) and abroad. In order to protect their identities, we must ask that you contact us for more details.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
GSA, SEWP, NETCENTS, ITES, 8a, First Source.
FIPS-140-2 certified (PA-500, PA-2000, PA-4000); NIAP EAL 4 certification in-process. UC APL (TN) 1117501; three-year ATO with DISA PEO MA; ATO with Military Health Services; IATO with USMC and Navy.
Small Business Status:
- Not Small Business
- Antivirus/Worm Products
- Cloud Computing
- Information Assurance
- Information Security
- Internet Technologies
- Intrusion Detection
- Networking Technologies
- Password Protection
- Security Devices
- Security Management
- Trusted Computer Systems
- Web Filters
- 08/20/2018 TechNet Augusta EXH 2018
- 05/15/2018 Defense Cyber Ops Symp EXHFY18
- 10/31/2017 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY18
- 09/06/2017 Intel & Nat'l Sec Sum 17 EXH
- 08/08/2017 TechNet Augusta EXH 2017
- 06/13/2017 Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium EXH FY17
- 11/15/2016 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY17
- 09/07/2016 Intel & Nat'l Sec Sum 16 EXH
- 08/02/2016 TechNet Augusta EXH 2016
- 04/20/2016 Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium EXH FY16
- 04/20/2016 Spring Intel Symp EXH-REG FY16
- 03/22/2016 AFCEA Air Operations 2016 EXH
- 02/17/2016 West 2016 Exhibits
- 11/17/2015 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY16
- 09/09/2015 Intel & National Sec Sum 2015 EXH
- 08/25/2015 TechNet Augusta FY15 EXHIBITS
- 06/17/2015 Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium EXH FY15
- 02/10/2015 West 2015 Exhibits
- 12/09/2014 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY15
- 05/29/2014 Spring Intel Symp EXH-REG 14
- 05/12/2014 Joint Information Environment EXH FY2014
- 03/10/2014 Homeland Security 2014 EXH
- 02/11/2014 West 2014 Exhibits
- 02/01/2014 Fall/Winter Intel Symposium 2014
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: