Upcoming Featured Event
AFCEA Small Business Matchmaking Symposium
Held in conjunction with the annual
Homeland Security Conference
March 10, 2015
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
As part of the overall Homeland Security Conference, AFCEA will be holding a Matchmaking Symposium on Tuesday, March 10 for small businesses to have one-on-one discussions based on capabilities and requirements with large and mid-sized primes and Department of Homeland Security agency representatives.
Registration for the Homeland Security Conference already includes Matchmaking Symposium fees on a first come first serve basis. To participate, simply check the box marked for Matchmaking when you register for the conference, and we will reach out to you for more information. Please note this is a Corporate Member-only event; participants must be current AFCEA Corporate Members at the time of the Symposium.
Want to be the Title Sponsor for the event?
Contact Paul doCarmo, Exhibit Sales Account Manager:
email@example.com / 703.631.6200 x3872
For questions or more information on the symposium, please email Theresa Fox, Small Business Program Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Business Program Background
The AFCEA Small Business Program encompasses the activities of AFCEA International, the Small Business Committee, and local AFCEA Chapters. Our activities provide targeted networking and relationship building opportunities that enhance small businesses' efforts to develop and sustain business in the federal sector.
- Create an ethical forum where capable small businesses can increase visibility, identify teammates/partners and successfully compete for federal procurements;
- Educate established small businesses to support development, growth, and success in the federal government market;
- Prepare small businesses to approach government & large business in an efficient way;
- Assist large businesses to facilitate subcontracting opportunities for small businesses;
- Assist government agencies in identifying small businesses to meet their SB award goals.
Why Join AFCEA?
At AFCEA, we are especially committed to helping our small business members succeed in the federal sector. Small business programs have the potential to serve all AFCEA stakeholders – government, industry, and individual members.
AFCEA membership for small businesses includes:
- Opportunities to develop and maintain relationships for cooperation through access to large business members;
- Increased access to government for development of customer relationships, information gathering and situational awareness;
- Exposure to other small businesses for building and maintaining relationships for teaming and peer support;
- Education programs allowing small businesses to develop and hone the skills necessary to increase efficiency & productivity.
Receive notification of upcoming news, symposiums, and our highly popular matchmaking events by joining our small business mailing list!
If you're not already a member, we invite you to join AFCEA !