| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
ACG Systems, Inc.
Member Since: 2007
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Vice President, Federal and AFCEA Contact:
Federal Solutions Sales:
ACG is a trusted leader in converging communications technologies, unifying radio, telephone, IP and video. ACG's unique integrated solutions and services support critical operations for transportation, military, security, medical and emergency services customers. The company's focus is on implementing VoIP and RoIP solutions, digital and analog radio solutions, and full interoperability across platforms and technologies.
VHF/UHF air-ground systems, radio over IP, voice over IP, voice logging/recording, Motorola and ICOM LMR, Smartnet, Smartzone, radio remote controls, command and control consoles/dispatch systems. Installation, RF tuning, implementation, support services.
U.S. airlines; airports; all DOD (Air Force, Army, Navy, ODAs); DHS FEMA; BATF; DOJ, including FBI, VA and Interior. CONUS and OCONUS, including forward-operating areas.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
NASA SEWP, NIH CIO CS for commodity solutions, SPAWAR COTS-COMMS, AETC LMR Refresh, DHS-wide TACCOM
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Radio Receivers
- Recording Devices
- Satellite Communications
- Vehicular Radio Systems
- Wireless Communications
- All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Communication Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Computer Systems Design Services
- Custom Computer Programming Services
- Electrical and Electronic Appliance, Television, and Radio Set Merchant Wholesalers
- Engineering Services
- Other Airport Operations
- Other Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- Other Computer Related Services
- Other Electronic Parts and Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- Other Support Activities for Air Transportation
- Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- 10/23/2017 MILCOM FY18 EXH
- 11/01/2016 MILCOM FY17 EXH
- 06/21/2016 Homeland Security 2016 EXH
- 10/26/2015 MILCOM FY16 EXH
- 10/06/2014 MILCOM FY15 EXH
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: