| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Member Since: 1999
Orange, California 92865
President and Chief Operating Officer:
Amos Deacon III
Chief Executive Officer:
Phoenix International is an AS9100 Rev C/ISO9001:2008-certified service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) manufacturer of rugged COTS computer data storage systems and light tactical all terrain vehicle products.
Data network systems ranging from multiterabyte fiber channel RAID, NAS and storage area network (SAN) configurations to conduction-cooled plug-in VPX and VME solid state disk (SSD) storage modules.
Most federal agencies and departments, major commercial and industrial corporations, utilities and educational institutions; all major defense contractors.
AS9100 Rev C, ISO 9001:2008.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Veteran Owned
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned
- Computer Peripherals
- Data Storage
- Optical Disks/Storage
- Rugged Systems
- Solid State Devices
- Unmanned Systems
- All Other Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
- Computer Storage Device Manufacturing
- Motor Vehicle Supplies and New Parts Merchant Wholesalers
- Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- 02/06/2018 WEST 2018 Exhibitors
- 02/21/2017 West 2017 Exhibitors
- 02/17/2016 West 2016 Exhibits
- 10/26/2015 MILCOM FY16 EXH
- 02/10/2015 West 2015 Exhibits
- 10/06/2014 MILCOM FY15 EXH
- 02/11/2014 West 2014 Exhibits
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: