| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
KSJ & Associates Inc.
Member Since: 2000
Falls Church, Virginia 22041
Executive Vice President:
KSJ & Associates Inc. provides consulting services to optimize the delivery of information technology while emphasizing planning, executing, managing and monitoring system development and implementation efforts and systems engineering support. The company provides a full spectrum of services to ensure that the highest quality and most cost- effective IT solution is implemented to improve organizational/operational performance. KSJ has developed a particular expertise and earned high client satisfaction for preparing business cases and Exhibit 300s. The company's analysis provides a consolidated honest-broker review and assessment of a program's economic viability and impact.
IT services support the following areas: studies and analysis, strategic/acquisition management, financial resource planning, performance/risk management, systems engineering, capital planning investment management and implementation/sustainment activities.
Federal, state and Department of Defense clients.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
GSA MOBIS, IT Schedule 70, SeaPort-e, TEAMS, ITOC (sub); GSA Millenia Lite
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Acquisition Management
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Strategic Planning
- Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- All Other Information Services
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Computer Systems Design Services
- Computer Training
- Corporate, Subsidiary, and Regional Managing Offices
- Custom Computer Programming Services
- Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- Engineering Services
- Facilities Support Services
- Office Administrative Services
- Other Computer Related Services
- Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- Other Specialized Design Services
- Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- Professional and Management Development Training
- 06/17/2015 Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium EXH FY15
- 05/12/2014 Joint Information Environment EXH FY2014
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: