| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
NetApp US Public Sector
Member Since: 2000
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Vice President, U.S. Public Sector Sales:
Field Marketing Manager and AFCEA Contact:
NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that accelerate business breakthroughs and deliver outstanding cost efficiency. The company's dedication to principles of simplicity, innovation and customer success has made NetApp one of the fastest growing storage and data management providers. Customers worldwide choose the company for a "go beyond" approach and broad portfolio of solutions for server-to-storage virtualization, business applications, data protection and more. Net solutions provide nonstop availability of critical business data and simplify business processes so companies can deploy new capabilities with confidence and increase revenue faster than ever before. The company maintains a passion for helping companies worldwide go further faster.
NetApp storage solutions easily meet the special information management sharing and protection requirements for the most mission-critical government applications: network-centric warfare, global Information Grid, centralized IT operations, enhanced secure information distribution, intra-and interagency collaboration, imagery and mass archive, and knowledge management.
Army, Navy, Air Force, USMC, departments of Health and Human Services, Justice, Treasury, Commerce, Energy, State, Interior, Veterans Affairs, Agriculture and Transportation,. Also, NASA, Postal Service, Social Security Advanced Programs, Department of Defense and intelligence agencies.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
NASA SEWP IV, NIH ECSIII, ITES, CHESS, NETCENTS, ALLIANT, WITS, NETWORX, and USMC COC
Common Criteria for many releases of 7DOT and 8.2.1 for cDOT; IPv6 Logo Ready; IPv6 UNH certified; IPv6 JITC certified; UCR certification in progress (will complete in CY14); FIPS 140-2
In April of 2013, NetApp partnered with the White House┐s Joining Forces IT Training and Certification Program to offer our new, NetApp Certified Storage Associate certification (NCSA) to military service personnel. The program┐s goal is to develop and document the IT skills of military personnel ┐ from all of the service branches ┐ to assist them in getting the ┐foot-in-the-door┐ first interview as they transition back into civilian life.
Learn more ...
Small Business Status:
- Not Small Business
- Communications Systems
- Computer Peripherals
- Data Storage
- Information Management
- Information Systems
- Secure Communications
- Tactical Data Systems
- 08/20/2018 TechNet Augusta EXH 2018
- 02/06/2018 WEST 2018 Exhibitors
- 10/31/2017 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY18
- 08/08/2017 TechNet Augusta EXH 2017
- 02/21/2017 West 2017 Exhibitors
- 11/15/2016 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY17
- 08/02/2016 TechNet Augusta EXH 2016
- 04/20/2016 Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium EXH FY16
- 03/22/2016 AFCEA Air Operations 2016 EXH
- 02/17/2016 West 2016 Exhibits
- 11/17/2015 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY16
- 08/25/2015 TechNet Augusta FY15 EXHIBITS
- 06/17/2015 Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium EXH FY15
- 03/31/2015 Air Operations Symposium Exhibits 2015
- 02/10/2015 West 2015 Exhibits
- 12/09/2014 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY15
- 09/09/2014 TechNet Augusta EXH2014
- 05/12/2014 Joint Information Environment EXH FY2014
- 02/11/2014 West 2014 Exhibits
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: