| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Trusted Systems Inc.
Member Since: 2002
Severna Park, Maryland 21146
President, Chief Executive Officer, and AFCEA Contact:
Since 1986, we have designed Classified Network Security Solutions that never sleep. With the confidence of our decades-long leadership in Government-approved data protection, the solutions from Trusted Systems are increasingly relied on by security administrators sensitive to the vulnerabilities unique to digital data storage. The genesis of Trusted Systems was simple enough; focus on the physical protection of your network devices, but do so by using a more modular design than a traditional SCIF. Since those humble beginnings, our experiences propelled us to widen the scope of network protection to cover the user-to-cloud terrain, which is what we call Trusted Layer Zero. Over the years, as new threats to your network appeared on the horizon, our groundbreaking developments grew outward -- in expanding rings of security -- to now include solutions for secured access to address the growing risks of "insider threats".
GSA/NSA-approved Class 5 IPS security containers, including internal climate control, removable racks, junction boxes, full TEMPEST and SafeGuard intrusion protection configurations. Executive INCOGNITO camouflaging furniture.
State Department, DOD, DEA, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, CIA, DOE national labs, DIA, NSA contractors/integrators/resellers: SAIC, HP/EDS, Anteon, ManTech, STG, Pacstar, CSC, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Cases and Containers
- EMI/EMC Products and Testing
- Engineering & Technical Support
- Homeland Security
- Information Assurance
- Remote Sensing
- Secure Communications
- Security Devices
- Tempest Products
- 332999 - All Other Miscellaneous Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- 334112 - Computer Storage Device Manufacturing
- 334419 - Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
Where You Can Find Trusted Systems Inc.
- 11/13/2018 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY19
- 08/20/2018 TechNet Augusta EXH 2018
- 05/15/2018 Defense Cyber Ops Symp EXHFY18
- 02/06/2018 WEST 2018 Exhibitors
- 10/31/2017 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY18
- 09/11/2017 FedID & Homeland Sec 17 EXH
- 08/08/2017 TechNet Augusta EXH 2017
- 06/13/2017 Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium EXH FY17
- 02/21/2017 West 2017 Exhibitors
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: