| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Ciena Government Solutions Inc
Member Since: 2004
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Senior Director, Government Sales :
Director, Government Sales :
Ciena is a network strategy and technology company with a unique ability to translate best-in-class technology into value through a high-touch consultative business model helping government agencies build assured networks that advance their missions. We believe in driving an industry ecosystem and offering the greatest degree of flexibility in how our customers consume technology to deliver the most rewarding experiences and outcomes. We develop and apply technologies across packet and optical networking and distributed software automation that drive openness, virtualization and collaboration so government agencies can meet their increasing capacity demands while reducing costs.
Packet-Optical transport equipment that scale from 1G to 100G+ for Metro, Regional and Long Haul requirements, Packet aggregation and transport for IP-based services, predictable performance networks for data center and cloud applications, Network Encryption, Software Defined Networks (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV).
Department of Defense, Department of Energy, NASA, DCNet, Canadian Department of National Defense, CenturyLink, Verizon, AT&T, Level3.
Small Business Status:
- Not Small Business
- Cloud Computing
- Data Communications
- Intelligent Networks
- Telecom Equipment/Services
- Telecom System Design/Engineering
- Hardware Manufacturing
- Other Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- 10/23/2017 MILCOM FY18 EXH
- 06/13/2017 Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium EXH FY17
- 04/20/2016 Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium EXH FY16
- 06/17/2015 Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium EXH FY15
- 05/20/2015 Spring Intel Symp EXH-REG 15
- 10/06/2014 MILCOM FY15 EXH
- 05/29/2014 Spring Intel Symp EXH-REG 14
- 05/12/2014 Joint Information Environment EXH FY2014
- 03/10/2014 Homeland Security 2014 EXH
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: