| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Harpe Engineering Solutions, Inc.
Member Since: 2020
Appling, Georgia 30802
Jonathan L Loop
Jonathan L Loop
Harpe Engineering Solutions, also known as HARPE, is a minority owned small business comprised of professional and highly skilled personnel specializing in program management, system engineering and planning support for commercial and government organization environments. HARPE is capable of delivering innovative and effective management processes, software and information technology capabilities, training and technical and business solutions -- providing clients with an experienced and motivated support resource desired to successfully architect, manage, protect, and oversee complex organizations. Our unique expertise enables our clients to leverage systems and technology to make informed and actionable decisions in the areas of strategic planning, acquisition, and program management. HARPE services also include research and development, reliable lifecycle program, and business support services that are designed to ensure mission success. HARPE is a value-added resource for any client in managing commercial and federal compliance, procurement accounting, quality control and quality assurance and Federal Acquisition Regulations. We can provide an experienced staff of subject matter experts in the areas of acquisition and combat development support in terms of identifying and documenting operational requirements and acquiring and fielding systems that help our Soldiers win the country's battles faster and more efficient. Our overall goal is to be a leading small business vendor helping customers achieve future capabilities rapidly, efficiently and in a cost effective manner. HARPE and our partners are extremely experienced in designing, developing a range of live, virtual, and constructive training and support that will improve leader, individual, and collective performance against conditions and standards that closely approximate actual operations. We can also provide mission-specific training for customers, including U.S. and foreign military and security forces, which focus on the organization's mission-essential tasks. We are also investing and researching leading edge App and mobile technologies designed to enable end users to better manage business functions and mission requirements from anywhere at any time.
-Business, Contract and Program Management -Combat Development Requirements Identification, Definition and Documentation -Systems and Software Engineering and Analysis -System Architecture Development and Visualization -Virtual Reality Software and Training Development -Mobile Technologies -Information Assurance, Communications Security and Cyber Security Support -Procurement Accounting and Compliance -Modeling and Simulation -Feasibility Studies -Risk Analysis
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 518210 - Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 561210 - Facilities Support Services
- 621111 - Offices of Physicians (except Mental Health Specialists)
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 541690 - Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 611430 - Professional and Management Development Training
- 541715 - Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology)
- 541714 - Research and Technology in Biotechnology (except Nanobiotechnology)
- 561320 - Temporary Help Services
- 541380 - Testing Laboratories
Where You Can Find Harpe Engineering Solutions, Inc.
- 08/17/2020 TechNet Augusta EXH 2020
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: