| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Systems Technologies Inc. (SYSTEK)
Member Since: 1997
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764
Systek's work is founded on a single premise: The key to quantifying and solving today's complex problems is through an understanding and appreciation of the big picture. Any viable solution must extend beyond the bounds of the immediate problem and be compatible with all interfacing environments.
Independent assistance RF engineering, test and evaluation, facility engineering, value engineering, reliability and maintainability, acquisition management, configuration management, quality assurance and training.
DOD MILSATCOM community.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
GSA Schedule Number: GS-00F-0002U; SeaPort-e; TAOSS
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Acquisition Management
- Engineering & Technical Support
- Systems Engineering/Technical Assistance
- Test and Evaluation Equipment
- 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 517919 - All Other Telecommunications
- 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 561210 - Facilities Support Services
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
- 541712 - Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
- 517410 - Satellite Telecommunications
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: