| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Pacific Star Communications Inc.
Member Since: 2003
Portland, Oregon 97224
Chief Executive Officer :
Vice President of Sales and AFCEA Contact:
Pacific Star Communications Inc. (PacStar) is a leading technology-based systems integrator that delivers advanced, reliable and interoperable tactical and enterprise communications systems to the military and federal, state and local government agencies, as well as emergency responders. The company's patented IQ-Core software and hardware technology and integration/installation services provide secure, command, control and communications systems particularly in remote or infrastructure starved areas. In addition, PacStar's unified and tactical network communications systems are ideally suited for commercial sector organizations with mission-critical, complex communications requirements.
Unified communications, software, switching/routing, access, wireless, security, engineering services (installations, wireless security, configuration, troubleshooting, outsourcing network support worldwide) and video.
Federal clients and telephone companies worldwide. Enterprise and state/local governments throughout the United States. DOD, MIS, ILECs and ISPs.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Communications Systems
- Data Communications
- Emergency Communications
- Homeland Security
- Mobile Communications
- Secure Communications
- Tactical C2 Systems
- Telecom Equipment/Services
- Video Compression
- Wireless Communications
- Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- Telecommunications Resellers
- 08/20/2018 TechNet Augusta EXH 2018
- 10/31/2017 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY18
- 08/08/2017 TechNet Augusta EXH 2017
- 02/21/2017 West 2017 Exhibitors
- 11/15/2016 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY17
- 08/02/2016 TechNet Augusta EXH 2016
- 03/22/2016 AFCEA Air Operations 2016 EXH
- 02/17/2016 West 2016 Exhibits
- 11/17/2015 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY16
- 08/25/2015 TechNet Augusta FY15 EXHIBITS
- 12/09/2014 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY15
- 10/28/2014 Network Management Interop Tech Exchange (FY15)
- 09/09/2014 TechNet Augusta EXH2014
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: