| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Member Since: 2008
Reston, Virginia 20191
DoD Marketing Dirctor (Federal):
Headquartered in Silicone Valley, Fortinet is a leader in network security appliance solutions and provides real-time network protection to more than 175,000 customers worldwide.
Fortinet products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure.
Our customers include the Department of Defense and 11 other Executive Departments; US Intelligence Community agencies; nine of the top 10 global carriers; the top 10 global banks; the top nine global technology companies; and, the majority of the 2011 Fortune Global 100.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
Fortinet's FortiPartner Program is a global network of distributors, cybersecurity solution providers and IT product resellers committed to providing world-class products, services and support to our customers. Within the US, the network includes companies designated as Federal Channel Partners based on their proven ability to serve and support federal customers. Our Federal partners include large businesses and the following small business: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, 8(a), HUB Zone, Small Disadvantaged and Women-Owned. These partnerships make it possible for agencies to easily acquire Fortinet products through government-wide/agency-wide contracts such as GSA Schedule 70, NASA SEWP IV, NETCENTS-2, and NIH CSP3. Contact email@example.com if you have questions about using a specific contract vehicle to acquire our products.
Department of Defense UC APL; Common Criteria (CC) Framework; FIPS 140-2; ICSA Labs Certified; IPv6 Ready Phase 2 Logo; CVE-Compatible Products and Services; Wi-Fi Alliance.
Small Business Status:
- Not Small Business
- Antivirus/Worm Products
- Homeland Security
- Information Assurance
- Internet Technologies
- Intranet Technologies
- Intrusion Detection
- Networking Technologies
- Risk Management
- Secure Communications
- Security Devices
- Security Management
- Telecom Equipment/Services
- Threat Assessment
- Trusted Computer Systems
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Web Filters
- Wireless Communications
- 811213 - Communication Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- 611420 - Computer Training
- 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 511210 - Software Publishers
Where You Can Find Fortinet Inc.
- 05/14/2019 Defense Cyber Ops Symp EXHFY19
- 02/13/2019 WEST 2019 Exhibitors
- 11/13/2018 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY19
- 08/20/2018 TechNet Augusta EXH 2018
- 05/15/2018 Defense Cyber Ops Symp EXHFY18
- 04/03/2018 Mission Command Ind Engagement Symp 2018
- 03/06/2018 Army Signal Conference 2018
- 02/06/2018 WEST 2018 Exhibitors
- 10/31/2017 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY18
- 08/08/2017 TechNet Augusta EXH 2017
- 06/13/2017 Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium EXH FY17
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: