| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Lind Electronics Inc.
Member Since: 2004
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55345
Government, Military Sales Manager:
Federal Accounts Manager:
Lind Electronics a global designer and manufacturer of Rugged Portable Power and Cabling Solutions for defense, police and aerospace applications. Product range supports mobile computers, communications, military vehicular, aviation, UAV, robotics and military batteries.
Lind is a leader in developing commercial off-the-shelf portable power solutions designed specifically for use in harsh, industrial and military environments. Lind provides MIL-STD DC/DC and AC/DC power solutions for all major brands of mobile computers, handhelds, tablets and tactical radios. Custom and stocked cables, BA-5590 and BB- 2590 SMBUS battery cables and 24V NATO Power PLUGS.
Panasonic, GETAC, DELL, Harris, Motion, Elbit, Trimble, DRS.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Woman Owned
- Computer Peripherals
- Electronics Design
- Engineering & Technical Support
- Homeland Security
- Information Systems
- Mobile Communications
- Power Amplifiers/Supplies
- Remote Power Supplies
- Rugged Systems
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies
- All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing
- 02/06/2018 WEST 2018 Exhibitors
- 10/31/2017 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY18
- 02/21/2017 West 2017 Exhibitors
- 11/15/2016 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY17
- 02/17/2016 West 2016 Exhibits
- 11/17/2015 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY16
- 02/10/2015 West 2015 Exhibits
- 12/09/2014 TechNet Asia Pacific EXH FY15
- 02/11/2014 West 2014 Exhibits
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: