| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc.
Member Since: 2007
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
President and Chief Executive Officer:
Dr Alvin E Hall Sr
Executive Vice President/COO:
Charles A Colon III
Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc. (STI) specializes in the delivery of professional business and information management services. STI offers government and commercial clients a comprehensive portfolio of services that identify, manage, distribute and improve business processes related to entities' most valued resource, information. STI serves business and government clients with international interests and responsibilities, carefully tailoring its offerings to meet the specific needs of each individual client. STI's portfolio of customer-focused, scalable services provides a deep pool of talent and experience, offering optimal responsiveness and quality assurance from day one. STI functions as a collaborative partner, leveraging knowledge assets and emerging technologies to deliver solutions of exceptional quality with outstanding service. Our professional staff serves our clients as a trusted ally, providing them with the loyalty of a business partner and the economy of an outside vendor.
STI's core competencies focus on Advisory & Assistance Services (A&AS); Application Development; Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) / Information Assurance (IA); Program & Project Management; & Healthcare Specialty Support Services. STI supports Continuity of Operations objectives and works with its partners and site resources to ensure a constant, high level of reliability, keeping mission critical resources available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. STI's management and support model is fully scalable to meet the needs of the largest government organizations and systems, and STI has the requisite cooperative relationships in place to fully staff and manage such facilities according to the most stringent government and industry requirements. Whether the project is large or small, STI is poised to deliver an appropriate, effective, customer-responsive solution to your organization.
Department of Defense, Air Force Research Lab, Air Force Materiel Command, AFIT, Army, DHS, Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Office.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Minority Owned
- Cloud Computing
- Software Engineering
- 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 561410 - Document Preparation Services
- 611710 - Educational Support Services
- 238210 - Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
- 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing
- 541620 - Environmental Consulting Services
- 621511 - Medical Laboratories
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
- 541614 - Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 334511 - Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and Instrument Manufacturing
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: