TechNet Cyber & cyber events: #AFCEACyber
Federal Identity: #FedID
Homeland Security: #AFCEAHomeland
Intel Summit: #IntelSummit22
TechNet events: #AFCEATechNet
WEST: #WESTYEAR (Replace YEAR with 4 digit year)
Have you written an article or blog for SIGNAL Media? Help maximize exposure by sharing content to your own social media pages.
- Use the link to your article or blog to craft your own posts.
- Use the social sharing icons found at the top of every page on SIGNAL online.
- Visit the SIGNAL and AFCEA social pages listed above, and share our posts directly.
- Keep it short. Include an informative but concise blurb about the content of the article.
- Tag AFCEA and/or SIGNAL where appropriate so we can engage.
- Use a maximum of three relevant hashtags to highlight key topics or events referenced in the post.
- Monitor for any follow-up questions or comments to keep the discussion going.
The SIGNAL Online site requires that anyone linking to content respect the copyright and trademark and include proper attribution.
Links may include text content such as headlines and may be accompanied by brief summaries of the linked articles, not to exceed four (4) paragraphs.
When linking to SIGNAL, the following actions are prohibited:
- Attributing a link to the SIGNAL site but then linking to another site.
- Framing the SIGNAL story or otherwise presenting the material as your own.
- Using any images from SIGNAL stories on another site.
- Using the AFCEA or SIGNAL logos without permission.
- Including summaries on the site that exceed the fair use guidelines of U.S. copyright law.