Reach decision-makers through the variety of networking opportunities AFCEA provides for its members, which include events, committees and chapter activities conducted worldwide.
- Hear directly from government customers on the current environment and future challenges
- Interact with technology experts and industry leaders to learn about and explore the latest capabilities
- Learn about technology requirements and future procurement opportunities at AFCEA International and AFCEA chapter events
- Foster business relationships
- Connect through AFCEA international as well as chapters to interact with the local business environment and the global marketplace
- Reduced rates for sponsorship and exhibits at AFCEA International events
- Additional exhibit points for members based on membership level
- Discounts and priority advertising positions in SIGNAL Magazine and other media products through AFCEA BrandLink
- Free corporate capabilities listing published in SIGNAL Magazine
- Add information about your business in the AFCEA Corporate Member Directory
- Publish your corporate press releases in the Corporate Member News Section of the AFCEA website
- Share qualified thought leadership content through AFCEA social channels.
- Enjoy special pricing through Insperity HR Solutions. Customized back-office capabilities, financial services and performance management products
- Obtain GovTech Insurance for liability coverage specifically tailored to our government contracting community
- Post job listings in the AFCEA Career Center
- Meet with our corporate membership team to map out your engagement strategy
- Learn through member-only webinars
- Complimentary associate memberships for designated employees
- Exclusive educational workshops and networking events
- Reduced registration fees at AFCEA International Events
- Subscriptions to SIGNAL Magazine
- Affiliations with multiple chapters
- Continuing education sessions at many events, with verification provided for members
- Reduced rates for on demand online courses and additional virtual training covering a variety of popular topics
- Onsite training options brought to you at government and industry locations
- Educational opportunities through AFCEA's Preferred Providers
- Leadership and management opportunities on committees and through the chapters
- Mentoring opportunities
AFCEA highlights the organizations that support the military, government, academia and other industry members with in-demand products and critical services.
CORPORATE MEMBERS IN THE NEWS
Learn about sharing thought leadership content through AFCEA corporate channels.
AFCEA has a variety of affordable membership levels designed for all sizes of organizations.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP RATES
How to Get the Most Out of Corporate Membership
For more information about engaging with AFCEA, watch the short Go AFCEA! presentation