| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Global InfoTek Inc.
Member Since: 2009
Reston, Virginia 20191-1543
Chief Strategy Officer:
Chief Technology Officer:
Alok C. Nigam
Vice President, Strategic Development:
Global InfoTek Inc. brings 19 years of experience in designing, developing, deploying and maintaining innovative technology solutions for its customers in the defense and intelligence communities. The company focuses on cutting-edge R&D and solution development in knowledge discovery, cybersecurity, semantic, software agent, SOA technologies and net-centric solutions.
Service-oriented architecture, software agent technology, cybersecurity, big data, cloud computing, software engineering, systems engineering, agile development.
U.S. Army (PM Mission Command, ARL, INSCOM), U.S. Air Force (AFRL), U.S. Navy (SSC Atlantic, SSC Pacific, ONR, NRL), DHS, intelligence community.
Access to Contract Vehicles:
Agile Cyber Technology (ACT), SeaPort-e, Core Infrastructure and Application Services (CASI), BattleSpace Awareness Pillar, DHS EAGLE II, GSA Schedule 70.
Rated CMMI Level 2.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Woman Owned
- Analytic Services
- App Development
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biometric Products/Services
- C3I Systems
- Cloud Computing
- Collaborative Tools
- Decision/Proposal Support
- Electronic Health Records
- Homeland Security
- Information Security
- Information Systems
- Intelligence Support Systems
- Mission Planning
- Open Systems
- Security Assessments
- Software Engineering
- Systems Integration
- Tactical C2 Systems
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Web Filters
- 541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 541712 - Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: