| Email this Listing | Update this Listing | Print this Listing
Rincon Research Corporation
Member Since: 2004
Tucson, Arizona 85711
Chief Executive Officer:
President and AFCEA Contact:
Founded in 1983, Rincon Research Corporation (RRC) is a leader in DSP application research and development. The technical staff applies advanced DSP techniques to signal characterization and identification, spectral analysis, filtering and demodulation, interference cancellation and signal tracking. The staff uses commercial off-the-shelf software and special-purpose equipment to provide responsive solutions to demanding customer requirements. Applications developed by the employee-owned company are used throughout the world.
End-to-end digital signal processing applications written in C, C++ and X-Midas. Research into next-generation systems, consulting and commercial RF and high-speed modular FPGA processing boards and CORES.
Government organizations such as the Defense Department, the services, the intelligence community and its contractors.
Small Business Status:
- Small Business
- Intelligence Support Systems
- Signal Processing Systems
- Surveillance Systems
- 541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 541690 - Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 334418 - Printed Circuit Assembly (Electronic Assembly) Manufacturing
- 334220 - Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- 517410 - Satellite Telecommunications
- 334511 - Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and Instrument Manufacturing
Companies provide the information for publication in AFCEA directories. To be included, organizations must offer products and/or services that are relevant to a directory's focus and to the AFCEA community. AFCEA reserves the right to edit or remove material that does not meet these criteria.
To update existing company directory information click here
Click here for a list of all AFCEA directories
Not a member yet? Join Now
Sustaining Corporate Members Include: