Clearance Deadline: November 1, 2022
Timely passage of your clearance is important. Please note the submission deadline. If your clearance is not passed as required, you will not be able to attend the event.
Attendees WITH IC blue or green badges do not need to pass clearances.*** Please verify with your badging office that your IC badge is enabled to work at NGA facilities.
If you DO NOT have an Intelligence Community Blue or Green badge, you must have a clearance certification message submitted to the NCE Workforce Support Center by your Agency’s Special Security Officer (SSO) or Contractor’s Facility Security Officer (FSO).
Your social security number and date of birth are required by the NGA as part of the security clearance verification process and also for facility access.
Please note: passing your clearance does not mean you have registered for the event, to register for the event, please visit the registration page.
The clearance message must be on official letterhead and MUST include the following
- Full name: Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial
- Social Security Number:___-__-____
- Date of Birth:
- Country of Citizenship:
- Agency/Company Name:
- Purpose of Visit: AFCEA Navy Information Warfare Industry Day
- Point of Contact Name: Gretchen Gunning
- Point of Contact Phone: 703-631-6219
- Security POC: Darrell Anderson: 571-557-1111
- Date(s) of Visit: November 9, 2022
Choose One of the Following Methods of Passing Clearance Certification Messages to NGA
- JPAS SMO Code: W3NRAAL2-100
- SSO Message: NGA
- Unclassified Fax: (571) 558-3229
- Unclassified Email: WorkforceSupportCenterEast@nga.mil
- Secure Email: WorkforceSupportCenterEast@nga.ic.gov
All event attendees will be required to show a valid state** or federal issued photo identification (i.e. a drivers license, state identification card, passport).
** Please note, NGA adheres to policies related to the REAL ID Act. The REAL ID Act is a federal law which created a national standard for state-issued driver's licenses and requires federal agencies to apply new rules for individuals entering their facilities. If your driver's license is not in compliance with The REAL ID Act, alternate forms of acceptable identification include: U.S. Passports, DoD Common Access Cards, U.S. federal government identification cards and credentials.
NGA Campus East
7500 GEOINT Drive, Springfield VA 22150
The Following Items are Prohibited Inside the NGA Facility
- Cell Phones
- Two-Way Pagers
- USB Flash Thumb Drives
- Camera/Walkie-Talkie Phones
- Personal Laptops
- Fitbits or other wireless activity trackers
- Wireless/Photographic Capable PDAs
- Cassette Players (Recordable)
- Computer Media
- Picture Frame Key Fobs (Recordable)
- Phone/Room Recorders
- MP3 Players/iPods
- Satellite Radio
- Bluetooth TILES