About the Symposium:
For well over a decade the AFCEA/GMU Critical Issues in C4I Symposium has connected academia, industry and government together annually to address important issues in technology and systems research and development. The audience is typically more than 70% government/military featuring decision makers at all levels looking to advance their understanding of the key C4i challenges being faced now and in the future.
Featured Keynote Sessions:
- CTO Roundtable with 4 service CTO's discussing issues and priorities
- Keynote by New York Times author David Sanger - author of "The Perfect Weapon"
The agenda for 2019 focuses on:
- Cybersecurity risk management and tools
- Making the best use of the cloud
- Utilizing emerging technology
- Supply chain security
- Securing the space domain
- Implications of 5G wireless
- Real world blockchain applications
- Artificial Intelligence
- Innovations in IT acquisition and development
Your registration entitles you to attend all the keynote and panel sessions. Coffee and snacks will be provided. There are several lunch break options (cost not included) in the adjacent food court.