About the Symposium:
For well over a decade, the AFCEA/GMU Critical Issues in C4I Symposium has connected academia, industry and government annually to address important issues in technology and systems research and development. The audience is typically more than 70% government/military featuring decision makers at all levels looking to advance their understanding of the key C4I challenges being faced now and in the future.
Featured Keynote Sessions:
- CTO Roundtable with broad discussion on challenges and priorities
- Keynote by David Sanger, The New York Times, author of "The Perfect Weapon"
- Keynote by DARPA program manager Paul "Rusty" Thomas
The agenda focuses on:
- Cybersecurity risk management and tools
- Making the best use of the cloud
- Supply chain security
- Innovations in IT acquisition and development
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Critical issues in cybersecurity
- Blockchain applications in C4I
Your registration entitles you to attend all the keynote and panel sessions. Coffee and snacks will be provided. There are several lunch break options (cost not included) in the adjacent food court.